Sunday, December 1, 2013

Resting on my laurels.

To be honest, I can't pretend to be completely unaffected by this recent (and very unexpected) peak in my audience for it has brought about a certain array of expectations and a higher risk of failure that need to be maneuvered and for the last couple of days, it has been somewhat limiting my creative courage. 

I have a new comic pending publication, but given that it's possibly the most offensive story I've ever told, I'll probably need a couple more days to build up the courage to actually publish it. Try not to hold it against me.

Meanwhile, a picture of me resting on my laurels:

5 comments:

  1. Somehow I felt the same whenever I started to get comfort after accomplishing something.

    Hmm :-\

    From: Bila Karipap Boleh Bercakap

    ReplyDelete
  2. if it helps, I'm sure that whatever you publish'll be funny and interesting. and if it's not, oh well! there's always the next one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awesome! thank you, both of you, for giving me a little reassurance.

      Delete
  3. Hah- this is EXACTLY how I feel about my research paper that is due thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can do it! Your comics are funny and enjoyable. Offensive isn't a bad thing. Some people are offended by every little thing. Just keep speaking your mind and have fun :D.

    ReplyDelete